|The creme soup of fresh vegetables- truly yummy and healthy!|
Ingredients: (for preparation of 3-4 persons)
Beet root (2 medium sized de-skinned and cut into medium pieces),
Carrot (1 ½ medium sized de- skinned and cut into medium pieces),
Green peas (a little quantity),
Tomatoes (2 medium sized grated),
Onion (1 medium sized one grated),
Butter (salted, 1 scoop),
Garlic paste (2 teaspoon),
Salt according to taste,
Dried thyme (a pinch),
Black pepper powder (½ teaspoon).
- Boil the beetroot and carrot in 2 cups of water in a pressure cooker.
- After 20 minutes you may remove it, let it cool down and out the content in a blender thereby obtaining an even vegetable puree.
- Grate onion and tomatoes and keep separately.
- Melt butter in a stock pan; add garlic paste, onion and tomato into it. Add the dried thyme to it. Cook nicely till it becomes an even mixture.
- Add the vegetable puree in it. Add salt according to taste.
- Remove in a soup bowl and top it with black pepper.
Enjoy the delicacy. You may have it with bread or even as a diet food. It will be a wonderful treat in winter evenings.